In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and telemedicine’s role in reducing the spread by effectively treating non-emergency conditions, 1.800MD is now offering a new short-term contract option for new groups. Their new 90-day contract option allows organizations to provide their employees access to telemedicine and behavioral health services during the current crisis.
The new 90-day telemedicine plan includes:
- Access to 1.800MD board-certified physicians and expert behavioral health specialists
- A $0 consultation fee available for ALL employees including part-time and contract workers.
- Family coverage included – services are available for members and their dependents.
- Streamlined implementation process – enrollment within 24 hours.
- Electronic welcome letters and membership cards sent to member email addresses.
- Ongoing member awareness communication and employer support.
- Option to seamlessly extend service term to one year.
With a lot of information available in the marketplace, we know employers are challenged with deciding how to address circumstances in our current environment. Whether you are an existing partner, client or vendor, or you are an employer looking for guidance in these turbulent times, we want you to know that Allintus is, and has been, positioned to help.
Having just finished a couple exciting days in Washington D.C. at the National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU) Capitol Conference, I could not help but share my thoughts about what exciting time this is regarding all of our futures.